Interview / Pitch Steps
- We will conduct 15 minute interviews with each startup to learn more about the company and the proposed project for the semester. A select group of startups will be invited to pitch at our kickoff event.
- For startups that are invited to pitch at the event, we will collect the program fee before the company can pitch at the event.
- 2018 Program fees:
- $500 deposit (1 check for $300, 1 check for $200). Checks will not be cashed until the end of the semester.
- For startups that pitch but do not attract student participants, both checks will be destroyed.
- For startups that attract student participants and attend all required program events, only the $300 check will be cashed and the $200 check returned to the company.
- Sandbox funds may be used toward the program fee.